Saturday, May 13, 2006

Now, a return to our regularly scheduled blogging....

Well, I'm back. Is anyone in the world bothering to look by now? I just really needed a break. Life sometimes gets in the way of the blog and then at other times the blog gets in the way of life. I'm not sure which was going on, but I'm back. Guess what happened? Someone sent a spam comment. Lucysomebodyorother was offering us a chance to get a degree over the Internet. From someone who sends spam to other people's (all but abandoned) blogs?
I mean, Great Wall of China, who would ever fall for that???!!!!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day here in the U.S. You know what I'd like best of all? Well, you know, world peace and everything....but after that I'd just like an entire day to sit and read and sip coffee-centered drinks and maybe get some sushi, and just chill out in solitude.
We'll see what tomorrow brings, hmmmmmm????

3 comments:

Kelli in TN said...

Well, it is about time! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh....that sounds wonderful!

nice to meetcha...just found you from blogging chicks.

happy mother's day

and btw...I just returned from a SIX MONTH blogging hiatus!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope it was all you wished for and more.

-K