Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Mother's Day Brunch





On Sunday my darling husband and children took me to the Princeton Hyatt for Mother's Day brunch. They did a fabulous job! We have been to other Hyatts for brunch, and they were very nice as well, but Princeton is just incredible!
One of the extremely cool things they offered was a children's room. They had craft projects, a few toys, and "Nanny McPhee" on a dvd player. It was great because if the kids felt like wandering off, they had something to do, and we were able to sit and relax over a cup of coffee a little longer than we would've been able to otherwise. Here's what they made for me:


I had a great day! When we got home, dh took the kiddies out to a really cool park for a couple of hours so that I could lay around and relax. I read my book, snoozed a little, life was sweet! :)

1 comment:

Rach said...

What sweet children you have, to make you such wonderful works of art. :)

I just joined the Blogging Chicks and am making my way through the list to introduce myself.
I'm Rach, mother of two girls (4&6) and wife of 11 years, living on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Nice to meet you!